- When in Italy, do as the Italians do. Try these modern Italian biscotti with a glass of wine or with coffee or tea.
- You can glaze these crunchy, sweet and nutty biscotti in chocolate syrup for after lunch and dinner desert.
- These Biscotti are oblong in shape and filled with almonds.
- Weight: This is 200 gm airtight zip lock handy travel snack pack.
- Modern Italian Biscotti recipe include mixing of baking powder, eggs and flour. The nuts are then added and coated.
Did you know? ‘Biscotti’ is an Italian word which means twice-cooked or baked in English. It is also known as Cantuccini, a Tuscan-style cantuccini is served with Vin Santo, traditionally a drink into which they are dunk. Modern biscotti recipes contain nuts, almonds, pine nuts, pistachios and hazelnuts or cinnamon. Outside Italy, Biscotti’s are more frequently accompany with coffee, including cappuccinos, lattes or black tea.