There goes a riddle. What is it which you can’t eat raw neither can eat when cooked? All you have to do is cook and throw without eating. Guess…..Yesss!! It’s a bay leaf. Use while cooking curries and pulao but throw it while eating. Bay leaves give you herbal and floral aroma to your dishes which enhances the taste of your cuisine. Fresh bay leaves available at Nick of Time kitchen.
- We hand pick the best bay leafs to ensure quality. It is then carefully packed for premium quality cooking.
- We provide unpolished bay leaf. No additives and no artificial colors & flavors are added.
- Bay leaf is very aromatic commonly as whole or ground dried pieces. It is frequently use while in all types of curries, vegetables, mix rice, pulao, pickles and salads.
- The fragrance of the bay leaf is more than its taste. The fragrance is herbal, slightly floral, and similar to oregano and thyme.
- Weight & Storage: This is 100gm zip lock pack, store in a cool and dry place.