- We hand pick the best fenugreek seeds to ensure quality. It is then carefully packed for premium quality cooking.
- Fenugreek is an annual plant in the family Fabaceae. It is cultivated worldwide as a semiarid crop. Its seeds and its leaves are common ingredients in South and Central Asian dishes.
- Fenugreek is used as an herb and spice. We provide unpolished Fenugreek and no additives are added.
- Fenugreek has warm and strong flavour. One can use in all types of curries, cooked vegetables and pickles.
- Weight & Storage: This is 500gm zip lock pack, store in a cool and dry place.
Do You Know?
As per the vedic studies, fenugreek seeds help in maintain cholesterol level, and also appetite. Galactomannan is a water-soluble fibre found in fenugreek seeds, which curbs our appetite by enhancing the feeling of fullness, which helps in weight management. Galactomannan also increases the body’s metabolism, which boosts fat burning as well as overall health.