If you are looking to find a great natural beauty product for your skin or hair, then shea butter is a wonderful choice. Shea Butter is used as cosmetic and therapeutic skin care for centuries in Africa. Nick of Time has traveled to Africa to pick this only for you with care and love. We present exclusive East-African, pure, cold-pressed, unrefined shea butter from Uganda for a better skin, better life!!
- Shea Butter with essential oil makes an amazing combination for skin. Shea butter has Vitamin A, E, F, and K that makes skin soft and nourished for 24 hours.
- It retains moisture and repair cut & chapped skin and gives natural glow and nourishment.
- It absorbs quickly into skin and leaves no greasy feeling. It is best used for stretch marks, itchy and rough skin.
- Lavender essential oil evens the skin tone and reduces the dark spots. It helps in treating dry skin and gives natural moisture that won’t clog pores.
- This is for external use only. It is suitable for all skin types and age group.
Get a pack of pure unrefined shea butter with your favorite essential oil (lavender, tea tree, lemon, sandalwood, rose, jasmine, frankincense, eucalyptus). Visit Nick of Time Shea Butter range.
Imported from a fair-trade farm in Uganda and it has 10times healing power than the West-African shea butter. This nilotica shea butter contains vitamins A, E, F and K which moisturizes the skin making it smooth and silky protecting from dryness and damage. Our unrefined shea butter works wonders to your scalp. It helps in conditioning and repairs and revitalizes the damage that are caused by heat, cold and chemical styling products.