The mellow notes of Monsoon Malabar coffee from Nick of Time takes shape in the coastal areas of South India and go on to travel the world. Monsoon Malabar coffee is India’s Specialty Coffee and is definitely a unique process applied to coffee beans. The harvested coffee seeds are exposed to the monsoon rain and winds for a period of about three to four months. This causes the beans to swell and lose the original acidity, resulting in a flavor profile with a practically neutral pH balance. The blend is heavy bodied, pungent, and considered to be dry with a musty, chocolaty aroma and notes of spice and nuts. Can there be a better coffee than one cured by Nature?
- We hand pick the best coffee beans to ensure quality. It is then roasted in German precision roaster, ground and packed for premium quality coffee.
- Monsoon Malabar coffee is a careful blend of AA grade Arabica coffee mostly picked from the Malabar region of South India.
- These are well grounded dark roast with chocolate tones and an-embellished finish South India’s finest coffee beans.
- Suitable for all Coffee Makers.
- Comes in a zip-lock pack to keep the coffee fresh.