- The coffee from Coorg is supposed to be world’s best mild coffee for it is grown in the shades. To get this best Coorg Coffee come to Nick of Time, as we bring your enjoyment to your doorstep. This coffee being not too acidic and carries a tropical full bodied taste and aroma. No chicory added, dark roasted and coarse ground from AA grade plantation. Suitable for all types of coffee maker, Pour-over, Stove-top, Indian drip filter, French press.
- We hand pick the best coffee beans to ensure quality. It is then roasted in German precision roaster, ground and packed for premium quality coffee.
- Coorg coffee is a careful blend of AA grade Arabica coffee mostly picked from the slopes of Coorg region of South India.
- These are well rounded dark roast with chocolate tones and an-embellished finish South India’s finest coffee beans.
- We recommend grinding the beans using a fine grind setting just before brewing.
- Once opened, seal your pack with a cover provided to keep coffee fresh.
- HOW TO MAKE:-1. Grind the dark roasted beans using a coffee grinder according to grind level-fine to coarse grind. 2. Now your ground coffee is ready for consumption. 3. Add water to brew in the coffee maker, add coffee, brew and pour. 4. Add hot milk and sugar if desired according to your preference to enjoy your perfect cup of hot coffee.