A good day starts with a positive attitude and a great cup of coffee! And positivity comes with some movements and dance, as it enables you to find yourself. So to eliminate the morning groggy feeling, coffee and dance are the only answers for your tired eyes and slow moving limbs. No matter if you’re having breakfast or are on your way to work – it’s very likely that music accompanies you almost everywhere you go. Music is the combination of melodies and harmony which spreads happiness, joy and peace. The importance of music is beyond category, it is the central element of life, a therapy for the soul. And when it comes to Jazz music, it brings us immense joy and happiness with its cool tones and innovative riffs. A person’s love of music is as subjective as a love of food. Even the coffee tastes better when we relax into the listening experience; the music sounds richer as we pace ourselves with savoury sipping. …….savouring every aspect of the coffee while listening to the music and blend out every day life. We are delighted to share the Nick of Time’s high quality and 100% Arabica Coffee Beans. Get the coffee range from it’s place of origin – Africa. We get the highest grade beans from Africa, freshly roasted them in world-class roasting machines and present them for your enjoyment. The specialty Arabica coffees of Africa are considered to be some of the world’s most exquisite. The higher elevations and lush soil conditions are optimal for the cultivation of premium coffee.
HOW TO MAKE:-1.Grind the dark roasted beans using a coffee grinder according to grind level-fine to coarse grind. 2.Now your ground coffee is ready for consumption. 3.Add water to brew in the coffee maker, add coffee, brew and pour. 4.Add hot milk and sugar if desired according to your preference to enjoy your perfect cup of hot coffee.
- We hand pick the best coffee beans to ensure quality. It is then roasted using German precision roasting machine and packed for premium quality coffee.
- It is a careful blend of Arabica coffee mostly picked from the slopes of Mount Elgon and the Albertine region in Uganda.
- These are well grounded dark roast with chocolate tones and an-embellished finish Uganda’s finest coffee beans. Kafele Africa produced not only some of the world’s best tasting coffees, but coffees which can immeasurably enhance blends, even when added in small quantities.
- This fresh roasted and full-bodied blend has been crafted especially for espresso aficionados. Designed to hold its flavour and produce a generous crema, our unique blend produces a straight, smooth shot that is dark, rich, pure essence of coffee.
- Comes in a canister pack of 400 gm with a lid.