- Chicory root is naturally caffeine-free. Chicory coffee can be an excellent way to help reduce your caffeine intake. Mix chicory with roasted ground coffee to enriche the taste and fragrance which makes our coffee more flavourful. South Indian filter coffee is the perfect example of the use of chicory powder with coffee powder. Enjoy Nick of Time’s Pure Chicory Powder. It is the roots of the chicory plant that are ground and made into the powder to blend and mix with coffee. It is often used as a caffeine-free beverage on its own or as a mixture with ground roasted coffee because it enhances the taste, aroma and makes coffee mellow.
- We have specially choosen and hand picked raw chicory roots from chicory farm to make the chicory root powder.
- The roots of chicory plants are roasted and carefully grinded to ensure quality.
- Raw Chicory powder makes a great coffee substitute when used with hot water.
- We recommed to mix chicory powder with coffee to give extra flavor, rich aroma and that spark in taste.
- It comes in a handy pack with zip lock of 300 grams.