The South Indian Filter Coffee is not only a drink, it’s happiness. Nick of Time offers Kaapi or traditionally Madras Filter Coffee as enjoyed by generations of South Indians! Let’s have a KaapiBreak! We are delighted to share South Indian filter coffee prepared from high quality AA Grade Arabica beans roasted on precision equipment from Germany. These beans are mixed with roasted chicory (15 to 35 percent) to create a fine blend for evolved taste. Chicory is primarily used to blend in coffee for adding depth, flavor and balance. Suitable for all types of coffee maker, pour-over, stove-top, Indian drip filter, french press. 15% chicory is added to this blend. Please check the chicory amount carefully on this pack to suit your preference.
- South Indian filter coffee with chicory is prepared from the fine quality Arabica beans roasted on Germany precision equipment.
- The Arabica beans are mixed with roasted chicory to create a fine blend for premium taste.
- Filter Coffee with Chicory is also liked for various benefits. It is mostly used by people who want to reduce the caffeine intake.
- This is ‘Kaapi’ enjoyed by generations of South Indian Families. Weight & Storage: It comes in 500gm can-pack, store in cool and dry place.
- Quantity: 15% Chicory Added (85% Pure Arabica Coffee). Manufactured, Packed & Marketed by: Nick of Time.