- We hand pick the best coffee beans to ensure quality. It is then hand roasted, carefully; ground and packed for premium quality coffee.
- This is ‘Kaapi’ enjoyed by generations of South Indian Families.
- Filter Coffee with Chicory is liked for its various benefits. It has less caffeine and decreases the blood sugar and also improves digestion.
- Chicory is also known as coffee weed and it tastes like coffee made of roasted chicory root.
- This is 500g can-pack, 30% Chicory added in 70% Pure Arabica Coffee.
Do You Know?
It is the root of the endive plant. The root of the plant is roasted and grounded to create a premium brew. Chicory was used by French’s to stretch the quantity of coffee when needed. Chicory coffee is known to be less acidic than regular coffee, and easier on the stomach. Chicory produces a more roasted flavor than coffee does and since it tends to darken coffee, the brew appears bitter or stronger.