Nick of Time offers some fantastic exclusive high quality coffee experience right to your doorstep with our range of premium and superior quality of ground coffee and coffee beans 100% Arabica, AA Grade that will be a great experience you want to cherish all your lifetime. Nick of Time delivers the full-on flavor delicious coffee to kick starts your day! A distinctive flavorful beverage with rich smooth taste having lively magical aromatic flavor. The South Indian Filter Coffee is not only a drink, it’s happiness. Nick of Time offers Kaapi or traditionally Madras Filter Coffee as enjoyed by generations of South Indians! Let’s have a KaapiBreak! We are delighted to share South Indian filter coffee prepared from high quality AA Grade Arabica beans roasted on precision equipment from Germany. These beans are mixed with roasted chicory to create a fine blend for evolved taste. Chicory is primarily used to blend in coffee for adding depth, flavor and balance. Suitable for all types of coffee maker, pour-over, stove-top, Indian drip filter, french press. So wake up to a premium quality coffee at home which are being regularly tasted and supervised by our experts for clean smooth finish. Nick of Time products come with top notch quality and the most pocket-friendly prices. It is our motto to keep the “customer-first” always and we strive to stand by this motto at all. The range at Nick of Time is truly impressive- one that will definitely awaken the coffee lover in you! HOW TO MAKE:- Chicory Coffee using a stainless steel filter- 1.Add 2 tbsp of chicory ground coffee into the stainless steel filter 2.Pour water upto the brim of the filter 3.let it brew for a 20-30 minutes for immediate use or keep it overnight for a stronger brew 4.Pour the coffee from the bottom vessel of the filter into a cup 5.Add half a cup of hot milk & sugar as per taste.
1. South Indian Filter Coffee is a cultural icon in all the South Indian states of India. We are delighted to share Nick Of Time’s freshly roasted Chicory Coffee which reminds you the streets of South India where your grandmother bought chicory coffee from local roaster. It is a low acid stomach friendly drink which also tastes wonderful with almond or oat milk. It is mostly used by people who want to reduce the caffeine intake.
2. “Indian filter coffee is a coffee drink made by mixing frothed and boiled milk with the infusion obtained by percolation brewing of finely ground coffee powder in a traditional Indian filter”. The finest high-grown Arabica beans hand-picked from the Chikmagalur region are the best coffee beans used by us to ensure quality.
3. Nick Of Time’s Chicory Coffee is emerging as one of the top organised player in the market. Our Chicory coffee is roasted on Germany precision equipment and then mixed with roasted chicory root powder. The processing is expertly done to retain superior taste and rich aroma in every sip.
4. Nick of Time Chicory Coffee is completely natural with zero preservatives. We offer 4 variations of Chicory Coffee with 45%, 35%, 30% and 15% of Chicory mixed in the Coffee Blend. Weight & Storage: It comes in 500gm canister pack with lid. Store in cool and dry place. The best way to make a traditional South Indian Filter Coffee is by using the old-fashioned stainless steel filter that uses the drip brew method to prepare the strong coffee decoction.
5. HOW TO MAKE (4cups of Filter Coffee,100ml each).Put 4tbsp of coffee powder evenly in the filter. Place the steel coffee place holder on the top of the powder. Add 120ml of hot water to it. Brew for 20-25mins for immediate use or overnight (for a stronger brew) for the entire coffee decoction to drip into the lower chamber. In each cup pour 25ml of decoction, 75ml of hot milk and sugar if desired. Adjust the ratio according to your taste and preference. Serve in a traditional South Indian Dabarah.