If you are a coffee addict you might as well get addicted to our AA Grade 100% Arabica coffee from Chikamagalur, India. The coffee grown in this region is known for its unique flavor, aroma, and acidity, making it a highly sought-after variety among coffee connoisseurs. Nick of Time’s Chikmagalur Coffee is emerging as one of the top organized players in the market. Our beans are roasted in German precision roaster, ground in small batches and packed to maintain high quality and consistency. The result is the product you hold in your hands. Do join the rest of the world in discovering fine Indian coffee. Our authentic balanced flavor gives a bold yet traditional taste and rich aroma of pure coffee. This is NOT Instant Coffee – it needs to be brewed!
1. Nick of Time is delighted to share premium quality Chikmagalur coffee from India. Most people who buy this never go back to other brands. Infact we know people who get upset if they run out of this product.
2. It is a careful blend of 100% Arabica Dark Roast AA Grade Coffee beans from the Chikmagalur region of India. They are roasted in small batches on Germany precision equipment to maintain high quality and consistency.
3. These are well rounded dark roast with chocolate tones and an-embellished finish India’s finest hand-picked coffee beans. The processing is expertly done to retain superior taste and rich aroma in every sip.
4. Our Coffee is completely natural with zero preservatives. Packaged in a 400gm pouch pack to preserve the freshness of coffee. Once opened, seal your pack with a cover provided to keep coffee fresh.
5. HOW TO MAKE : Grind the beans using a kitchen/coffee grinder. Add the desired amount of ground coffee into your coffee maker/machine (1 tbsp for 1 cup). Pour half a cup of hot water and let it brew for a 4-5 minutes. Strain/pour into a cup. Add milk or sugar if desired.