- We hand pick the best coffee beans to ensure quality. It is then hand roasted, carefully; ground and packed for premium quality coffee.
- Colombian coffee is a careful blend of rich, mildly fruity flavor due to its ideal weather conditions.
- These are well rounded dark roast with chocolate tones and an-embellished finish Colombia’s finest coffee beans.
- Colombian coffee has mellow acidity and a strong caramel sweetness in it.
- Once opened, seal your pack with a cover provided to keep coffee fresh.
Colombia is one of the world’s coffee producers. It is grown in different highland areas of the country, most notably on the higher slopes. Particularly the main factor that affects the taste of the Colombian coffee is its perfect climate, the higher the altitude, generally the better the taste of the bean.