Get the African coffee range from the hub of coffee – Nick of Time. The countries of East Africa have produced not only some of the world’s best tasting coffees, but coffees which can immeasurably enhance your mood. Nick of Time Imara buys the finest grade AA specialty coffees from Bulago, the slopes of Mt Elgon, Kasese, slopes of Mt Rwenzori and the Albertine region. These coffees are cupped and re-cupped throughout the purchasing, roasting, and packaging process to ensure that you are always getting the best quality Arabica beans possible. A well rounded dark roast with chocolaty tones and embellish finish beans. This fresh roasted and full-bodied blend coffee offers a mouth full of flavor. Designed to hold its flavour and produce a generous crema. Our unique blend produces a straight, smooth shot that is dark, rich, pure essence of coffee. It is a balanced coffee that you’ll enjoy all day long. It makes the perfect choice to introduce friends and family into our diverse selection of special blends.
- We hand pick the best coffee beans to ensure quality. It is then roasted using German precision roasting machine and packed for premium quality coffee.
- Imara African coffee is a careful blend of Arabica coffee mostly picked from the slopes of Mount Elgon and the Albertine region in Uganda.
- These are well grounded dark roast with chocolate tones and an-embellished finish Uganda’s finest coffee beans. Imara africa produced not only some of the world’s best tasting coffees, but coffees which can immeasurably enhance blends, even when added in small quantities.
- This fresh roasted and full-bodied blend has been crafted especially for espresso aficionados. Designed to hold its flavour and produce a generous crema, our unique blend produces a straight, smooth shot that is dark, rich, pure essence of coffee.
- Once opened, seal your pack with a cover provided to keep coffee fresh.