If you are a coffee addict you might as well get addicted to our AA Grade 100% Arabica coffee from Chikamagalur, India. Chikmagalur coffee refers to coffee grown in the Chikmagalur district of the Indian state of Karnataka. The coffee grown in this region is known for its unique flavor, aroma, and acidity, making it a highly sought-after variety among coffee connoisseurs. The region is known for its ideal climate and soil conditions that are ideal for coffee cultivation. It is considered to be one of the best coffee varieties in India and is widely exported to various countries around the world. The coffee grown in Chikmagalur is typically of the Arabica variety and is often referred to as “Chikmagalur Arabica.”
SPECIAL BEANS – SPECIAL COFFEE – GREAT COFFEE! So wake up, take a cup of pure coffee and say cheers to life! Nick Of Time’s Chikmagalur Coffee is emerging as one of the top organized players in the market. Sit back, relax and enjoy the flavor of pure coffee. Most people who buy this never go back to other brands. Infact we know people who get upset if they run out of this product. Our outstanding quality of beans are roasted in German precision roaster, ground in small batches and packed to maintain high quality and consistency. The result is the product you hold in your hands. Do join the rest of the world in discovering fine Indian coffee. Our authentic balanced flavor gives a bold yet traditional taste and rich aroma of pure coffee. This is NOT Instant Coffee – it needs to be brewed!
1. Start your day the right way with our Coffee! Nick of Time is delighted to share premium quality ground coffee from India. Most people who buy this never go back to other brands. Infact we know people who get upset if they run out of this product.
2. Nick Of Time’s Chikmagalur Coffee is emerging as one of the top organised player in the market. It is a careful blend of 100% Arabica AA Grade Coffee green beans from the Chikmagalur region of India . They are then roasted and grounded in small batches to maintain high quality and consistency. This is NOT Instant Coffee.
3. These are well rounded dark roast with chocolate tones and an-embellished finish India’s finest hand-picked coffee beans. The processing is expertly done on Germany precision equipment to retain superior taste and rich aroma in every sip.
4. Our Coffee is completely natural with zero preservatives. Perfect for french press, drip coffee, cold brew, moka pot, filter coffee & espresso machines. Packaged in a 1kg refill pack to preserve the freshness of coffee. Once opened, seal your pack with a cover provided to keep coffee fresh.
5. HOW TO MAKE:- Add the desired amount of ground coffee into your coffee maker/machine (1 tbsp for 1 cup). Pour half a cup of hot water and let it brew for a 4-5 minutes. Strain/pour into a cup. Add milk or sugar if desired.