Monsoon Malabar Coffee is a premium quality of coffee bean that is grown in the Malabar region of India. It is known for its unique flavor profile that is characterized by hints of chocolate, spices, and nuttiness. Monsoon Malabar coffee is also known for its smooth and full-bodied taste. The name “Monsoon Malabar” refers to the method of processing the coffee beans. After the coffee cherries are harvested, they are left in the open air for a period of time during the monsoon season. This process allows the beans to be exposed to moisture, which contributes to the development of the coffee’s distinct flavor profile with a practically neutral pH balance. The blend is heavy bodied, pungent, and considered to be dry with a musty, chocolaty aroma and notes of spice and nuts.
Can there be a better coffee than one cured by Nature? “Monsooned Malabar, also known as Monsoon Malabar, is a process applied to coffee beans. The mellow notes of Monsoon Malabar coffee from Nick of Time takes shape in the coastal areas of South India and go on to travel the world. Monsoon Malabar coffee is considered to be one of the best quality coffees in India and is highly sought after by coffee lovers around the world. It is also popular for its affordability compared to other premium coffee varieties. Overall, Monsoon Malabar coffee is a unique and flavorful coffee that is definitely worth trying for any coffee enthusiast.
1. There is only one aroma that can match the magic of monsoon and that is COFFEE. What more you need than a soul satisfying, piping hot cup of Monsooned Coffee from the Malabar region of India to cherish your romantic memories.
2.“’Monsooned Malabar’ coffee seeds are exposed to the monsoon rain and winds for a period of about 3-4 months, causing the beans to swell and lose the original acidity, resulting in a flavor profile with a neutral pH balance. The coffee is unique to the Malabar Coast of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu and has protected status under India’s Geographical Indications of Goods Act. The name is derived from exposure to the monsoon winds of the Malabar coast”.
3. This is NOT Instant Coffee. It is a unique blend of 100% Arabica AA Grade Coffee beans. Monsooned Malabar Arabica coffee exhibits good body/ strength, mild acidity, rich toned sweeter and mellow taste which is the uniqueness of the specialty Monsooned Malabar Arabica coffees. Today, the uniqueness of Indian Monsooned Malabar Arabica coffees is well recognized world over.
4. Beans are roasted and grounded in small batches to maintain high quality and consistency. Infact we know people who get upset if they run out of this product. This coffee has no sugar, no milk powder, no preservatives, no chicory, no flavours.
5. Perfect for french press, drip coffee, cold brew, moka pot, filter coffee & espresso machines. Packaged in a 400 gm canister pack to preserve the freshness of coffee. Once opened, seal your pack with a cover provided to keep coffee fresh.
6. HOW TO MAKE:- Add the desired amount of ground coffee into your coffee maker/machine (1 tbsp for 1 cup). Pour half a cup of hot water and let it brew according to your coffee machine. Enjoy this coffee straight-up as black coffee or with add milk or sugar if desired. Anytime and anywhere cheers to Nick of Time’s Coffee.