And that demand is growing every day!!!!! Do you want a cup of coffee? Oh, coffee — it’s part of our daily morning routine, our life force, and at times, our only motivation. For rising demand of high quality coffee in Europe. We are delighted to introduce our new 100% pure Araku Coffee range to revitalize your senses to emerging opportunities!! This premium coffee is on the must-try list of every true coffee pundit! A steaming cup of freshly brewed coffee is certainly the best way to energize oneself and the bittersweet scent of Araku coffee is all pervading. Araku coffee was first introduced by a British man in the year 1898. But genuine improvement came when ITDA (Integrated Tribal Development Authority) run by State Govt. trained and engaged the local tribal people of the area to give them a livelihood. At present Araku coffee is cultivated in 1 lakh acres of land which is maintained by the tribal farmers. With a substantial amount of Araku coffee, you can rule the world. Araku coffee is a pure Arabica with a rare aromatic profile combining smoothness, balance and roundness. As the name suggests, Araku coffee is grown in ancestral terroirs highland of Araku valley which is located at a distance of 120 kms from Vizag. Araku valley is a famous hill station popularly known for its scenic beauty. Araku took the name of the valley and was destined to become popular the world over! Araku coffee is selectively harvested to express the richness of its unique character and now it has been acknowledged across the world specially in European countries for its flavor and distinctiveness.
HOW TO MAKE:- 1. Add water to brew in the coffee maker according to consumption. 2. Add ground coffee, brew and pour. 3. Add hot milk and sugar if desired according to your preference to enjoy your perfect cup of hot coffee.
- We offer traditional Araku coffee directly from a farmer’s house to ensure quality.
- Araku coffee is a pure Arabica with unique texture, flavor and produced by tribals in an eco-friendly way under natural shades.
- Beans were roasted to perfection and fine ground. Experience the authentic aroma in every sip.
- This is a Vegetarian product, 100% natural and organic coffee. No artificial flavors are added.
- Packaged in a 400 gm canister pack with lid to preserve the freshness.