Dip coffee bags are a convenient way to brew coffee. They are similar to tea bags, but are filled with ground coffee instead of tea leaves. The coffee is placed in a filter bag, which is then sealed and packaged. To use a dip coffee bag, you simply place it in a cup or mug and allowing the coffee to brew. The filter bag holds the grounds, keeping them separate from the brewed coffee, and makes it easy to dispose of the used grounds. Dip coffee bags are a popular option for those who want to brew a single cup of coffee quickly and easily. They are also convenient for camping or traveling.
Nick of Time brings for all coffee connoisseurs your travel companion “INSTANT FILTER COFFEE BAGS”. Brew a cup of delicious coffee right in your own mug with these convenient single-serving coffee dip bags. Each bag contains 6gms of 100% Arabica AA Grade dark roasted ground coffee. We hand pick the best coffee beans and then roast in small batches in a German precision roaster, carefully ground and packed individually for premium quality filter coffee bags. It gives you an intense, flavorful shot of coffee. These classic roast coffee bags retain their flavor for long. Have a fresh and gourmet cup of coffee quickly with the addition of hot water.
1. Each 6gm Dip Bag of Coohfee! African Arabica Ground Coffee is made from finest beans handpicked from best African coffee farms Masaba Highlands and Victoria Basin roasted and blended to create a premium brew.
2. These beans create micro grounded coffee and further packed in small paper filters for a finest brew.
3. For all coffee connoisseurs ‘Coffee Bags’ is the best travel companion.
4. These single filter bags make a fresh cup every time. Brew a cup of refreshing coffee right in your own mug with these convenient single-serving coffee bags. This is a Vegetarian product. No artificial flavours are added.
5. Weight: 150gm pack (6gm x 25 bags). Manufactured, packed & marketed by: Nick of Time India.
HOW TO USE : Place one coffee bag in your cup. Pour boiling water into the cup and leave it for 3-5 minutes. Longer dip times give you a stronger coffee. You could also consider leaving the coffee bag in a thermos with hot water for several hours or even overnight and get a strong coffee when you wake up. Add sugar and milk if desired.