- We bet that you didn’t know Black cardamom is a key ingredient in India’s famous garam masala spice mixture. Nick of Time gets the black cardamom from the North-Eastern Region only for your kitchen. We give you the whole black cardamom to be used in savory dishes ranging from curries, stews, and daals. Black Cardamom, also known as brown, greater, large, longer, or Nepal cardamom. The cultivation is labor intensive and harvested by hand.
- Cardamom is made from seeds of various plants in the ginger family. There are two types of cardamom- black and green cardamom.
- Black Cardamom has a strong, unique taste, with an extremely pungent flavor.
- We provide unpolished black cardamom and no additives and no artificial flavors are added.
- Use while cooking all types of curries, vegetables, pickles and drinks, especially tea.
- Weight & Storage: This is 100g zip lock handy pack, store in a cool and dry place.