Black cardamom is a special herb with strong aromatic fragrances. We bet that you didn’t know Black cardamom is a key ingredient in India’s famous garam masala spice mixture. Nick of Time gets the black cardamom from the North-Eastern Region only for your kitchen. We give you the whole black cardamom to be used in savory dishes ranging from curries, stews, daals, pulaos, soups, etc. Its smoky flavor and aroma derive from traditional methods of drying over open flames.
1. Black cardamom is loaded with aromatic fragrances and contains numerous health benefits that can do wonders to your body.
2. Cardamom is known as the “queen of spices”. It also goes well in rice puddings, cakes, ginger fig chutney, payasam etc.
3. We source our black cardamom from the North-Eastern Region only for your kitchen. We hand pick the best black cardamom and carefully pack them for premium quality cooking.
4. Black cardamom is a special herb with strong aromatic fragrances. It has a strong, unique taste, with an extremely pungent flavor. The cultivation is labor intensive and harvested by hand.
5. We provide unpolished Black Cardamom and no additives and no artificial flavors are added. This is 100g zip lock handy pack, store in a cool and dry place.