In India, Carom Seed is one among the most favorite masalas put in different culinary creations. Be it any household or a restaurant, ajwain has always been an important ingredient in every food creation. It is used to cook some of the best Indian delicacies like ajwain ki puri, parantha, rice and even cookies. Ajwain seeds have a bitter and pungent taste. Mostly used in deeply fried foods in India to help in maintain the digestion of the body. A few flakes of carom seeds are enough to dominate the flavor of the dish.
1. Ajwain adds flavor and aroma to your meals. One can use in all types of curries, cooked vegetables, and pickles., ajwain seeds are commonly added in masalas, sprinkled in the dough before making Rotis or in bread before baking.
2. In Indian cooking, carom seed is used as a part of tempering in a dish for its strong-dominant flavor. It is also used as a preservative in chutneys, pickles, and jams.
3. Nick of Time offers some high quality farm fresh spices right to your doorstep. We source our Carom Seeds from Andhra Pradesh-the land of Spices. We hand pick the best carom seeds and carefully pack them for premium quality cooking. Our few flakes of carom seeds are enough to dominate the flavor of the dish.
4. They can even be chewed raw, added to water or tea to extract maximum benefits from them. Carom seeds imparts a sharp and pungent taste with a flavor similar to anise and oregano.
5. We provide unpolished Carom Seeds and no additives and no artificial flavors are added. This is 400gm zip lock pack, store in a cool and dry place. Nick of Time products come with top notch quality and the most pocket-friendly prices.
Why Choose Nick of Time Carom Seeds? Nick of Time products come with top notch quality and the most pocket-friendly prices. It is our motto to keep the “customer-first” always and we strive to stand by this motto at all. The range of spices at Nick of Time is truly impressive. The benefits of ajwain seeds are many and can be put them to good use.
Instant Relief from Acidity and Indigestion
For Ear and Tooth Ache
For Cleaning Wounds
To Stop Greying of Hair