We can’t tell you enough about carom seeds (ajwain). From Nick of Time it is an awesome spice to use. Good for stomach and acts as a mouth freshner. Try it now.
- We hand pick the best carom seeds to ensure quality. It is then carefully packed for premium quality cooking. Very good for digestion.
- Carom seeds are oval in shape. It is an annual herb in the family Apiaceae. Both the leaves and the seed which is also known as the fruit of the plant are consumed.
- We provide unpolished Carom Seeds and no additives and no artificial flavours are added.
- They have a bitter and pungent taste, with a flavor similar to anise and oregano. One can use in all types of curries, cooked vegetables and pickles.
- Weight & Storage: This is 400gm zip lock pack, store in a cool and dry place.