The Kalonji Seeds, is an interesting spice – when used for tempering, it adds a beautiful aroma to the dishes, and a hint of flavor that you can’t quite nail. We get the best and fresh kalonji seeds from the land of spices – Rajasthan. Potato curry with kalonji seeds and a little turmeric and salt will add to a healthy dish to your menu. It will sharpen the taste of your food, making it flavorful. They are used in preparation of several spice blends including garam masala, curry powders, mulling spices, and pickling spices. Nick of Time give you herbal and floral aroma to your dishes which enhances the taste of your cuisine. Fresh Kalonji at Nick of Time kitchen.
1. We hand pick the best premium nigella seeds (kalonji) to ensure quality. It is then carefully packed for premium quality cooking.
2. Nick of Time Dry roasted Kalonji is used for Flavouring curries, Dal, stir-fried vegetables, etc.
3. We provide unpolished Nigella seeds. No additives and no artificial colors & flavors are added.
4. A nigella seed has warm and nutty flavour. It is frequently use while in all types of curries, vegetables, pickles and salads.
5. Weight & Storage: This is 400gm zip lock pack, store in a cool and dry place.
Why Choose Nick of Time Kalonji? Nick of Time gives you herbal and floral aroma to your dishes which enhances the taste of your cuisine. Fresh Kalonji at Nick of Time kitchen. The range of spices at Nick of Time is truly impressive. These tiny, sharp-cornered black seeds that are pungent, bitter in taste and smell, may often remind you of a combination of onion, black pepper and oregano. A nigella seed has warm and nutty flavor.
No additives and no artificial colors & flavors are added.
Kalonji Helps Boost Immunity
Packed With Antioxidants
May Lower Cholesterol.
Could Help Protect the Liver.
It also used as Ayurveda medicines.