We get the best and fresh kalonji seeds from the land of spices – Rajasthan. Kalonji, or nigella seeds or black caraway seeds, are known for their culinary and medicinal uses. The seeds mostly are used in the Indian and Middle Eastern cuisines. You can also eat raw or mix them with honey or water for your health benefits. Potato curry with kalonji seeds and a little turmeric and salt will add to a healthy dish to your menu.
- We hand pick the best nigella seeds (kalonji) to ensure quality. It is then carefully packed for premium quality cooking.
- This is the premium quality Nigella seeds carefully handpicked from the finest region of Rajasthan.
- We provide unpolished Nigella seeds. No additives and no artificial colors & flavors are added.
- A nigella seed has warm and nutty flavour. It is frequently use while in all types of curries, vegetables, pickles and salads.
- Weight & Storage: This is 400gm zip lock pack, store in a cool and dry place.