It is a common practice to have fennel seeds (saunf) after every meal in order to freshen the mouth. Nick of Time gets the best saunf from Rajasthan with freshness and sweetness. Soak a tablespoon of saunf overnight in a glass of water and drink the next day. Your body will get fibre and nutrients. Saunf is used in making pooris, parathas, chutneys and many other dishes.
- We hand pick the best fennel seeds to ensure quality. It is then carefully packed for premium quality cooking.
- Fennel is oval in shape, and once dried takes on a greenish-brown color, which slowly fades to gray as the seeds age.
- We provide unpolished fennel and no additives and no artificial flavors are added.
- Fennel is highly aromatic and flavorful herb. It has a crunchy texture and mildly sweet flavor. One can use in all types of curries, vegetables, drinks and pickles.
- Weight & Storage: This is 500gm zip lock pack, store in a cool and dry place.