- It is a common practice to have fennel seeds (saunf) after every meal in order to freshen the mouth. Nick of Time gets the best saunf from Rajasthan with freshness and sweetness. Soak a tablespoon of saunf overnight in a glass of water and drink the next day. Your body will get fibre and nutrients. Saunf is used in making pooris, parathas, chutneys and many other dishes.
- It is a common practice to have fennel seeds (saunf) after every meal in order to freshen the mouth. Fennel seeds is one such wonderful ingredient imbued with dense nutrients that we need to reveal them. Fennel, the aromatic spice needs no special mention as it is one of the prominent spice used extensively for its indispensable medicinal and culinary practices, not only because it freshens the breathe but the bursting amounts of nutrients in the fennel stimulate the digestion process, treat flatulence and indigestion issues.
- Fennel is highly aromatic and flavorful herb. It has a crunchy texture and mildly sweet flavor. They are used to flavour fish, meat and vegetable dishes, as well as breads and chutneys. They are also used in making pooris, parathas,curries, vegetables, drinks and pickles.
- Nick of Time offers some high quality farm fresh spices right to your doorstep. We source our Fennel seeds from the land of bursting flavor-where the air smells of spices –Rajasthan. We hand pick the best fennel seed and carefully pack them for premium quality cooking.
- Soak a tablespoon of saunf overnight in a glass of water and drink the next day and your body will get fibre and nutrients. From ancient times, fennel seeds are used to cure many digestive problems like heartburn, intestinal gas, bloating, etc. It is popularly used as a mouth freshener and and an excellent source of vital nutrients.
- We provide unpolished Fennel Seeds and no additives and no artificial flavors are added. This is 400gm zip lock pack, store in a cool and dry place. Nick of Time products come with top notch quality and the most pocket-friendly prices.