Fennel is highly aromatic and flavorful herb with a crunchy texture and mildly sweet flavor. It is a common practice to have fennel seeds (saunf) after every meal in order to freshen the mouth. Nick of Time gets the best saunf from Rajasthan with freshness and sweetness. Saunf is used in making pooris, parathas, chutneys and many other dishes. It is popularly used as a mouth freshener.
1. Fennel, the aromatic spice needs no special mention as it is one of the prominent spice used extensively for its indispensable medicinal and culinary practices.
2. Fennel is highly aromatic and flavorful herb. It has a crunchy texture and mildly sweet flavor. They are used to flavor fish, meat and vegetable dishes, as well as breads and chutneys. They are also used in making pooris, parathas, curries, vegetables, drinks and pickles.
3. Nick of Time offers some high quality farm fresh spices right to your doorstep. We source our Fennel seeds from the land of bursting flavor-where the air smells of spices –Rajasthan. We hand pick the best fennel seed and carefully pack them for premium quality cooking.
4. It is popularly used as a mouth freshener and and an excellent source of vital nutrients.
5. We provide unpolished Fennel Seeds and no additives and no artificial flavors are added. This is 400gm zip lock pack, store in a cool and dry place. Nick of Time products come with top notch quality and the most pocket-friendly prices.
Why Choose Nick of Time Fennel Seeds? The range of spices at Nick of Time is truly impressive. Nick of Time offers some fantastic exclusive high quality farm fresh spices right to your doorstep. Nick of Time products come with top notch quality and the most pocket-friendly prices. It is our motto to keep the “customer-first” always and we strive to stand by this motto at all.
How to use fennel seeds?
Crush or grind whole fennel seeds just before you add them to your cooking or tea.
Add toasted fennel seeds to dishes to give them a sweet flavor.
Mix toasted fennel to dough for making pooris and paranthas.
Make a simple tea by crushing a spoonful of fennel seeds and pouring hot water over them.
Add a tablespoon of the seeds to batter for baked goods.