Do you know Cardamom is the world’s third-most expensive spice? Cardamom is known as the “Queen of Spices,” as it is one of the world’s most expensive spice. Cardamom is an ancient remedy that may have many medicinal properties. We get the most flavorful cardamom from South India which you will fall for. Use a little to get the most out of it. Highly fragrant, strong, unique taste, citrus, minty, spicy and herbal…..all goes with green cardamom. This is the only spice which is used in every corner of the world.
1. Cardamom, also popularly known as Elaichi in India, considered as the queen of spices being the most flavored and most used spice in the kitchen. It’s a common ingredient in Indian cuisine.
2. The green Cardamom is used as a spice in food and drinks and it is also used in soaps, creams, perfumes and oils.
3. We provide unpolished green cardamom and no additives and no artificial flavors are added.
4. Green Cardamom has a strong, unique taste, with an extremely sweet fragrance. Use while cooking all types of curries, vegetables, pickles, rice items and drinks especially tea.
5. Weight & Storage: This is 100gm air-tight zip lock handy pack, store in a cool and dry place.
Why Choose Nick of Time Green Cardamon? Nick of Time products come with top notch quality and the most pocket-friendly prices. It is our motto to keep the “customer-first” always and we strive to stand by this motto at all. The range of spices at Nick of Time is truly impressive. The green pods, also known as “true cardamom,” have the characteristics most recognized as cardamom flavor having an herbal warmth like fragrance.
Natural Wound Healer.
No additives and no artificial colors & flavors are added.
Prevents bad breath
Boosts blood circulation
Treats sleep trouble