Can you imagine a main course dish or any Indian curry without jeera (cumin)? Be it aloo ki sabzi, kadhai paneer, jeera chicken or jeera aloo palak….all wouldn’t be the same without this amazing ingredient. Even jal jeera can build your appetite, helps in digestion and activate your taste buds. Widely used in all Indian cuisines and it’s perfect for vegetables, meats, gravies and curries. It is also used as a speedy sprinkle in very tiny amount on salads, soups, curries and condiments and give them a mouthwatering taste that you are going to love. Cumin powder is a typical ingredient in many spice blends, such as curry powder.
1. We hand pick the best cumin seeds to ensure quality. It is then carefully packed for premium quality cooking.
2. We provide unpolished cumin powder and no additives and no artificial flavors are added.
3. Cumin Powder has warm and spicy flavor.
4. One can use in all types of curries, vegetables, pickles and drinks.
5. Weight & Storage: This is 400gm zip lock pack, store in a cool and dry place.
Why Choose Nick of Time Cumin powder? Nick of Time offers some fantastic exclusive high quality farm fresh spices right to your doorstep. The immense contribution of this wonder ingredient in an Indian household is undeniable with it being an integral part of curries or snacks. Most people who buy this cumin are repeated buyers. They are so particular about the aroma, crispness and overall freshness that they cannot trust any other brand.
Health Benefits of Cumin Water: Pour 200ml water in a pan. Then add one teaspoon crushed jeera seeds. On a medium heat bring the water to a gentle boil. Cover and simmer for some time to release the aroma. Turn off the heat and cover it. Let it cool and then strain. Have plain or add lemon juice and honey on empty stomach every morning for maximum health benefits.