Ahhh!!! There comes the typical Bengali signature dish “Sorshe Ilish”, which is incomplete without mustard seeds. Hilsa fish, (commonly called ilish in Bengal), cooked in a tender manner using mustard oil and black/yellow mustard seeds (paste) and green chillies. This lip smacking dish is one of the most popular fish curry which the Bengalis can die for. If you are a fish lover then try this with steamed rice. Get your mustard seeds all fresh from Nick of Time kitchen.
- We hand pick the best mustard seeds to ensure quality. It is then carefully packed for premium quality cooking.
- Mustard seeds are the small round seeds of various mustard plants.
- Black Mustard Seeds has sharp, earthy taste and strong aroma and fragrance. One can use in all types of curries, vegetables, pickles and drinks.
- We provide unpolished black mustard seeds and no additives and artificial flavors are added.
- Weight & Storage: This is 500gm zip lock pack, store in a cool and dry place.