Mustard seeds are the small round seeds of various mustard plants. Black Mustard Seeds has a sharp, earthy taste and strong aroma and fragrance. One can use in all types of curries, vegetables, pickles, and drinks. This oil is used often as cooking oil in India, it is called “Sarson ka tel”.
1. Black mustard seeds are a common ingredient in Indian cooking. It has sharp, earthy taste and strong aroma and fragrance. One can use in all types of curries, vegetables, pickles and drinks.
2. In Indian cooking, mustard/Rai/Sarson is often part of the Tadka/tempering in a dish.
3. Nick of Time offers some high quality farm fresh spices right to your doorstep from the land of bursting flavor-where the air smells of spices –Rajasthan. We hand pick the best mustard and carefully pack them for premium quality cooking.
4. Ahhh!!! There comes the typical Bengali signature dish “Sorshe Ilish”, which is incomplete without mustard seeds. Hilsa fish cooked in a tender manner using mustard oil and black/yellow mustard seeds (paste) and green chillies. This lip smacking dish is one of the most popular fish curry which the Bengalis can die for. If you are a fish lover then try this with steamed rice.
5. We provide unpolished Black Mustard seeds and no additives and no artificial flavors are added. This is 500gm zip lock pack, store in a cool and dry place. Nick of Time products come with top notch quality and the most pocket-friendly prices.
Why Choose Nick of Time Black Mustard seeds? The range of spices at Nick of Time is truly impressive. Nick of Time offers some fantastic exclusive high quality farm fresh spices right to your doorstep. Nick of Time products come with top notch quality and the most pocket-friendly prices. It is our motto to keep the “customer-first” always and we strive to stand by this motto at all.