- We hand pick the best black pepper to ensure quality. It is then carefully packed for premium quality cooking.
- Black pepper is originally cultivated in Kerala, the south western region of India. Black Pepper has Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and other anti-oxidants that help in removing harmful free radicals and protect the body from diseases.
- Black Pepper has sharp, spicy in taste and strong aroma and fragrance. One can use in all types of curries, vegetables, pickles and drinks.
- We provide unpolished black pepper and no additives and artificial flavours are added.
- Weight & Storage: This is 200gm zip lock pack, store in a cool and dry place.
Did You Know?
The best way to eat pepper to get maximum benefits is to eat freshly ground pepper, in food that actually helps to digest the food faster. Pongal, a breakfast food in South India, contains whole black peppercorns, which adds a delicious fieriness to the dish. Rasam with whole peppers is tasty. Freshly crushed pepper in salads, soups, pastas, and buttermilk enhance the taste. You can use it to spice up sauces for steaks or curries, or use it to coat meats such as duck or chicken before grilling it.