“Jealousy is like a hot pepper. Use it mildly, and you add spice to the relationship. Use too much of it and it can burn.” Try out black pepper from South India by Nick of Time and you will fall for it. As it goes, use it less to get more out of it.
- We hand pick the best black pepper to ensure quality. It is then carefully packed for premium quality cooking.
- Black pepper is originally cultivated in Kerala, the south western region of India. Black Pepper has Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and other anti-oxidants that help in removing harmful free radicals and protect the body from diseases.
- Black Pepper has sharp, spicy in taste and strong aroma and fragrance. One can use in all types of curries, vegetables, pickles and drinks.
- We provide unpolished black pepper and no additives and artificial no flavours are added.
- Weight & Storage: This is 200gm zip lock pack, store in a cool and dry place.