If you enjoy cooking you might as well go for the best methi seeds. Nick of Time sources its strongly flavored Methidana/Fenugreek Seeds from the land of bursting flavor-where the air smells of spices –Rajasthan. Fenugreek seeds are frequently used in Indian cuisine, used both whole and powdered in the preparation of pickles, vegetable dishes, dal, and other flavorful dishes. They are often roasted to reduce inherent bitterness and to enhance flavor.
1. We hand pick the best fenugreek seeds to ensure quality. It is then carefully packed for premium quality cooking.
2. Nick of Time sources its strongly flavored Methidana/Fenugreek Seeds from the land of bursting flavor-where the air smells of spices –Rajasthan. One can use in all types of curries, cooked vegetables and pickles.
3. Fenugreek is used as an herb and spice and has warm and strong flavor.
4. We provide unpolished Fenugreek and no additives are added.
5. Weight & Storage: This is 500gm zip lock pack, store in a cool and dry place.
Cooking Tips: Always toast your fenugreek on dry pan with medium heat before grinding to get the most from it.
Why Choose Nick of Time fenugreek seeds (methidana)? Nick of Time products come with top notch quality and the most pocket-friendly prices. It is our motto to keep the “customer-first” always and we strive to stand by this motto at all. The range of spices at Nick of Time is truly impressive. Fenugreek seeds can be used whole or ground and used in spice blends such as garam masala, panch phoran (Indian five-spice), or dry rubs for meat. When using the seeds, pan roast them over medium heat to reduce the bitter taste. Then combine them with other strong spices such as coriander, cumin, and paprika.
How to make fenugreek seed water? Soak 1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds in 1½ cup of water overnight. The next morning boil the fenugreek soaked water in medium heat for sometime. Now strain the water and let it cool down a bit. Drink warm on empty stomach for maximum benefits.