Red chillies are nothing but aged green chillies, which turned red and dried up with time. Red chili powder or lal mirch is one of the most common spices which is used in the Indian traditional dishes. We present chili powder from Rajasthan (the land of spices) which is dark red in color but mild in heat. Buy this for the subtle taste. This gives your curries more color but less hot. Once you get a spice from Nick of Time rack in your home, you have it forever.
1. Nick of Time offers some high quality farm fresh spices right to your doorstep. We source our chili powder from Rajasthan -the land of spices.
2. Red Chilli powder has warm and spicy flavor and color. It is frequently use while cooking all types of curries, vegetables and pickles which gives a smoky flavor. They are popular for imparting a red hue to a dish, their mild heat and slight fruity flavor gives a touch of spiciness.
3. We hand pick the best red chili and carefully ground and pack them for premium quality cooking. Buy this for the subtle taste.
4. From curd rice to curries, red chillies are an inherent part of family meals. Red chili powder or lal mirch is one of the most common spices which is used in the Indian traditional dishes.
5. We provide unpolished red chilli powder and no additives and no artificial flavors are added. This is 500gm zip lock pack, store in a cool and dry place. Nick of Time products come with top notch quality and the most pocket-friendly prices.
Why Choose Nick of Time Lal Mirch Powder? The range of spices at Nick of Time is truly impressive. Nick of Time offers some fantastic exclusive high quality farm fresh spices right to your doorstep. Nick of Time products come with top notch quality and the most pocket-friendly prices. It is our motto to keep the “customer-first” always and we strive to stand by this motto at all.
It is basically a spice blend consisting of one, two or more types of dried red chillies
These red chillies are ground into fine powder
Chilli powder is commonly used in Indian cuisine
It makes the food look bright with a sharp flavour and spicier.
It can be used to make both veg and non-veg dishes.
Chunks of asafoedida can be added to retain its freshness
Keep in a airtight container. It will remain fresh upto two years.