They say that turmeric is auspicious as are used in the festivities and also in marriages. It is used on the bride and the groom as a ritual in the Indian marriages. According to our grandmothers, turmeric can work wonders on skin. Milk with turmeric acts as a healer. Well, we guess turmeric can also be used as a spice in the curries which we cook…..right? What say?
1. We hand pick the best turmeric to ensure quality. It is then carefully packed for premium quality cooking.
2. Turmeric powder has a warm, bitter flavor and earthy fragrance. It is frequently use while cooking all types of curries, vegetables, pickles, salads and drinks.
3. No additives and No artificial colors are added.
4. Turmeric is well-known for its healing properties. Applying turmeric powder on cuts and wounds prevents from infection.
5. Weight & Storage: This is 500gm zip lock pack, store in a cool and dry place.
Why Choose Nick of Time Turmeric powder? The range of spices at Nick of Time is truly impressive. Turmeric powder has a warm, bitter flavor and earthy fragrance with Bright orange-yellow in color with a heady fragrance; it has a unique earthy taste, with a touch of citrusy bitterness and the numbing punch of pepper. It is a staple in all Indian cooking, with its primary compound giving the delectable dishes that lovely yellow tinge which is frequently used while cooking all types of curries, vegetables, pickles, salads and drinks., Turmeric is well-known for its healing properties.
Turmeric is often paired with warm spices such as cinnamon, black pepper, and ginger.
Turmeric is often found in mustard, pickles, chutneys, rice, curries to enhance color and flavor.
Curry is a common dish that uses turmeric
Turmeric can stain kitchen equipment.
To combat this, clean utensils with baking soda, soap, and hot water.