Variety is the very spice of life that gives it all its flavor. Nick of Time presents the best Dhania powder you have ever had. Ground Coriander is most regularly used in baking or as a pickling spice. Get this one as this dry spice is the most commonly used in every Indian kitchen. It gives aromatic flavors to every curry in our home. Coriander has a unique taste – one that is sweet, aromatic, and citrusy, high purity, intense aroma, and great taste. Coriander or dhania powder as it is commonly known is an ingredient for garnishing frequently in Indian cuisine.
Why Choose Nick of Time Coriander Powder? Use our chosen dhaniya from Rajasthan for most Indian curries for their fine flavor for which they are most sought after. Get this one as this dry spice is the most commonly used in every Indian kitchen.
Coriander powder is such a permanent part of our kitchen that we rarely spare a moment to think about coriander benefits apart from the scrumptious aroma and delicious taste it renders to our food.
1. We source Dhania Powder from the land of bursting flavor-where air smells of spices -Rajasthan.
2. Coriander powder has warm and spicy flavorsome can use in all types of curries, cooked vegetables and pickles. It not only renders aroma and delicious taste to our food but also has many benefits.
3. We provide unpolished coriander powder and no additives and no artificial flavors are added
4. We hand pick the best coriander powder to ensure quality.
5. Weight & Storage: This is 400gm zip lock pack, store in a cool and dry place.
Cooking Tips: Remember, Coriander seeds and coriander powder cannot be substituted with fresh coriander leaves.